|One Touch fixed mount cab unit.
||One Touch fixed mount cab unit.
The new INTELETRACK TELEMETER is an end-of-train monitor system. The system measures the air-brake pressure or vacuum at the end of the train and transmits the information to the driver in the cab via a radio link. This new version of the telemeter is designed according to AAR S-5701 specifications. A complete telemeter system consists of a cab unit mounted or stowed in the cab of a train where the crew operates and a rear unit mounted with a clamp on the last wagon of the train. The INTELETRACK Telemeter system is designed to be a simple, rugged and reliable system. Maintenance is done through changing the modules.
- Size of display module: 130 mm x 40 mm
- Size of pressure display character: 20 mm
- Display Function:
- Pressure Display
- Cab Battery display is hours.
- Rear Battery display in hours
- Rear Flasher On/Off
- Communication Status
- Cab and Rear Speeds
- Train Length
- Train Slack ( run - out length)
- Train Integrity.
- ID number of rear unit.
- Buttons and LED’s
- Emergency Push button (Left of Display)
- Three button menu select (Right of Display)
- Point Clear and Train Complete
- Blue LED for Alarm and GPS receiver
- Buzzer for alarms
- UHF or VHF Radio to rear unit ( 5 Watt)
- Ethernet to remote head or onboard computer.(TFR protocol)
- AAR basic with TFR GPS protocol expanded protocol.
- Data Logger
- Built-in data logger with optional GPRS reporting
- Unit size:
- Fix unit size: 195 mm x 64 mm x 162 mm
- Also available in portable version with batteries.
- Emergency Brake function.
- Wide range of operational frequencies.
- Can be mounted in a housing with ...